Car Audio To Home Audio

ive never done this, but look into how steve made chickens towers, u can use a crown home amplifier, or use some psu power things, but not so safe im told

look into the crown amps

i'd figure you would have to get a "home" style amp. i have a few lying around.

i'd figure you would have to get a "home" style amp. i have a few lying around.

yea you can do that, but not many home amps put out 700w rms at 2 or 1 ohm...most run off 8 ohm, but if you find one for a decent price snag that thing

look into crown tho, thats the thing that keeps commin to mind most, its good power, and made chicken happy, so its loud..:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea you can do that, but not many home amps put out 700w rms at 2 or 1 ohm...most run off 8 ohm, but if you find one for a decent price snag that thing

look into crown tho, thats the thing that keeps commin to mind most, its good power, and made chicken happy, so its loud..:D

i have a couple jbl amps out in the shed. I may yet put my 06 model l7s to use . . .

i think my parents would love it. they complain about my crappy sony home theater in a box and my logitech computer speakers bump a little. I wonder how they will take the 15s?

same way that my mom did when i put 2k watts rms off a car audio amp on my 2 12"s...something about pictures falling off the walls downstairs pissed her off....made one hell of some flex tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

same way that my mom did when i put 2k watts rms off a car audio amp on my 2 12"s...something about pictures falling off the walls downstairs pissed her off....made one hell of some flex tho

i need to find that youtube vid of that guy putting the solox 18 in his house