Jump to content

Rockford Punch Pro tweeter recone kits?


bassaholicsfl

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I finally had one give out on me. Anyone know where to get a recone for it? They use to be available. I cant seem to find it anywhere

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Posted

I fairly certain they still make them, call RF tech and ask them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...