Ryan929 Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 I have a 2000 s10 and i am planning on doing a blow through. I need help on what size/ how many subs to run i want to do a 4th order on about 5k. I was thinking like 4 FI BL 15s or 6 to 8 Sa12s. I have about 25 cubes in my truck bed to build a box. But i am not sure exactly how airspace works with a 4th. Any help/ suggestions on what size subs and how many would be appreciated. And if anyone could help me design a box would be greatly appreciated as well. Here is the truck http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff135/ryan929/Screenshot2014-04-20at93507PM_zps8ac0d789.png
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 Four fi Q 12's your bed height is going be a bitch.
Ryan929 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 Yeah the bed height is about 17". And I've seen that Nic Watts has a blowthrough with 4 12s but they are at an angle facing up. If I did this with 15s do you think that could work or no? And If you're not sure how his setup is If you google his name a few videos should pop up and it shows how that are. Also you think I could only fit four 12s and not 6? Like I said I'm not sure how the airspace works with a 4th so that's why I am asking.
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2014 Report Posted April 21, 2014 Nic watts originally built it with 15's then went to 12's.that's why woofer baffle is angle stick with 12's kid life is easier. Fitting ,12's is easier for flexibility of fitting box and woofer angle post up dimensions of box size maybe some one can help you.or check out ram designs.
Ryan929 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 Okay, thanks man I'll post dimensions when I get home I am at school now. So 12s it is. And you suggest going with 4?
Ryan929 Posted April 21, 2014 Author Report Posted April 21, 2014 I believe the dimensions are Length- 72" Width- 38.5" Height- 17" I will double check once I get home and have a tape measure.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.