Can anyone photoshop rims?

i am trying to decide if i want to plastidip my rims. i dont know if it will look good with the gold paint. if anyone would be able to photoshop my car to have tinted windows, and black rims, that would be amazing. i dont know if i will like it so i am trying to see what it would look like. cant find a picture of my color car with black rims. could anyone help me out please? thank you

IMG_15411.jpg

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Just by looking at it, I would say chrome rims and 15% tint on the windows maybe. I can try and see if I can give you a picture with black rims but personally I think plastidipping those rims with the color of your vehicle and style may not look the best but I could be wrong.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

That's what I was thinking. If it were white or black it would be good, but I don't know about the gold. I'd really love to see it to see it for myself. If you could do that that would be awesome!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

ok, so i tried it myself, and this is what i got:

(I know its not good at all, but i tried)

tint-and-wheels.gif

Please tell me your honest opinion...(dont worry, wont hurt my feelings)

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

IMHO that looks sick. Just kinda hard keeping the plasti dip so dark. It's like a rubbery material so the dirt sticks real easy. But the dip stays really well unless you WANT it off, I was even pressure washing the dirt off and there were no peels or anything. The widows look cool too I got mine tinted a few months ago and LOVE it. Love how dark it is inside my car on a super sunny day. And it keeps it cooler it seems.

Looks better then I imagined. I don't know your states window tint laws. but maybe do 15% back and 30% tint front.. All blacked out ehhh idk, me personally I would go a little lighter on the front tint but ya man the rims don't look to bad black, worse case if you don't like the plasti-dip it can be removed.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived