Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subs playing at different levels?


JoshDalli

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive tried bridging the subs to the amp but they dont seem to work when I do that

This could be your problem. Sell it and get you a mono block.

Haha I dont think selling it is an option I might end up just buying one. Any suggestions?

Posted

Ive tried bridging the subs to the amp but they dont seem to work when I do that

This could be your problem. Sell it and get you a mono block.
Haha I dont think selling it is an option I might end up just buying one. Any suggestions?
Sorry brother, I'm sponsored so I do not give brand suggestions.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Ive tried bridging the subs to the amp but they dont seem to work when I do that

well we wont know unless you tell us what voice coils the woofers have.

or the model numbers.

model numbers help a lot. i dont get why people DONT include that kind of information?

edit: put a multi meter on the individual coils (no speaker wire hooked up) to see if the resistance is within one ohm of advertised.

Posted

we've had this discussion. there 750w a piece. id go with a sq 1500 or a ct sounds 900.1

that or get a ct 1400.1 and be very easy with the gain. the sq or 900.1 Would be a perfect match for what you have right now! but the sq 2500 or ct 1400.1 would give you room to grow. if your not planning keeping those subs for.much longer.and if your not happy with your output go bigger.

i Cant say which one is better and to be honest they will all get the job done but I'm a ct guy there's a reason i own 3 of there amps

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...