min Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 I need to know what I need to do this.. After I get back from basic's im getting my $50,000. and here is what im thinking. 2002 Chevy Silverado C1500; Blow-through. (4) 18inch Fi BTL 300amp alt I need more, this is really my biggest audio deal im doing.. I need help on what I need.
EricM9104 Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 Will 4 18"s even fit? Are you using a canopy or tonneau cover? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
min Posted March 17, 2008 Author Report Posted March 17, 2008 tonneau cover, but it raises like 3 more inches above the bed.
BigPimpin91 Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 Sounds fun. As a matter-of-fact you're not going to hear sounds after that. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
reinke Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 I need to know what I need to do this.. After I get back from basic's im getting my $50,000. and here is what im thinking.2002 Chevy Silverado C1500; Blow-through. (4) 18inch Fi BTL 300amp alt I need more, this is really my biggest audio deal im doing.. I need help on what I need. sorry but i dont know. what i want to know is what is you MOS? and how the hell are you getting 50 grand after basic? ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.