Flamingsword360 Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I was thinking about doing one sundown sd-2 10 ported tuned to 35hz in a 0.70 cubic feet box. With a 4inch port if possible 3inch port I wanted yo get some advice and see if that would sound good or not. I listen to a lot of pop and rock and some rap. Any ideas?
truthsayer Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Personally i would double your box size if your going ported. truthsayer
Flamingsword360 Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Personally i would double your box size if your going ported. well I guess I should just stick with sealed. Thanks for the advice.
truthsayer Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 You could do a 8" in that box size. truthsayer
Flamingsword360 Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 You could do a 8" in that box size. how loud would the sa-8 v1 be in that box ported? Would it be as loud as 1 12 sealed?
Smoove Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Sundows site shows 1 cube for the SD-2 10. Yes .7 is more for an SA8.I have an SD-2 10 in a sealed box and it does pretty nice for a shallow sub. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.