rsfm089 Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Tried to message Joe x but it wouldn't send he helped me with my last box hoping he could help me with the hdc3 I just ordered
Joe X Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Based on the previous box dimensions and the issues you had this should fit without issues, power: to 1.8K, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:
Joe X Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 NP, I would likely have done a 15", it seems you had the space for it.
rsfm089 Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 Don't say that I will call Monday morning and get the fifteen and I just passed on a deal for some sa 15's
rsfm089 Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 I was just thinking do u think I have room for two hdc3 12's? If so instead of ordering the fifteen I would go two twelves.
Joe X Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Is just that one way or the other you are halving your cone area, with a 15 it would be less of a difference. Anyways many people has done well with that sub alone.
Joe X Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 I was just thinking do u think I have room for two hdc3 12's? If so instead of ordering the fifteen I would go two twelves. It seems not unless you build inside.
rsfm089 Posted April 27, 2014 Author Report Posted April 27, 2014 How hard is it to build inside I would really like to upgrade one day to 2 12s.
Joe X Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 It's usually doable but hard, you would probably need to get some special tools for better results. Will need to axe the damn thing the day you want it out, pretty ugly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.