Sundown Audio

Hey guys I used to compete locally over 5 years ago and always placed top 3 in my class in db drag so I've had loud systems. This year I wanted to do an install in my dodge ram quad cab. The truck has a 60/40 seat in the back so I'm removing the 40 and keeping the 60 . The amp I have is a hifonics bxi 2006d . Since it's been so long since I've been in the scene I'm unsure of what sub to go with, been researching and came across the sundown brand (which is new to me ) and been reading good things about the e15 . What can I expect out of inning one of these subs the previous systems I've had ranged 141 db to 153 being the loudest I've had none of which were installed in a truck . I don't plan on competing but still would like it to get loud . The box I will build and it will be ported . Thanks any info would be great

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous setup was 4 12 inch kicker L5's with around 2000 watts running to them in a crx style box in an explorer. that was my loudest system hitting over 150 with it . I nvr ran a setup in a quad cab truck not sure what the loudest box setup is for it would a box with the sub firing up and port back work (crx style) ?