Second Skin Audio

Status Upgrade

Im gettin ready to upgrade some things in my system and i keep coming to a road block on a couple of things First hting is if i should go with 4-12's or 6 10's. Second thing is which subs i want. ive been looking @ powerbass,pioneer,diamond and of course fi ssd's, but its a hard decision. Price is really not a problem but im not looking to spend 300 or nothing like that for each speaker, i love to slam but i cant be broke doing it gas cost to damn much as we all know.But i figure with enough hush mat and a good quality set-up i should be alright. INPUTS needed

Look into DC.

level 3's are pretty fucking cheap!!!! and if they're to much for you there is always level 2's.

as far as the number of woofers, i say 6 10's.

cool factor

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

6-10s. i did a set up for a buddie i sold 6 of my funkin audio's to. in a ported box , that sat on his rear seat of his extended cab dodge dakota, but below his window line and had the 6 connected to a pa3000d at 2ohm and omg, that thing slamed. i didnt think it was going to be as violent as it was, but them 10s were clean loud and low...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets