What to play

mmets

I will be going to my first comp, well one that i will compete in anyways, on the first of June. Of course Nick and some of TDH will be there to hand me my a@# which is fine with me. I have not metered my vehicle nor do I know where I peak at. When hooked up to the meter is it better for me to play some music I think is loud or would it be better to just use a bass tone sweep and let that run?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tones, and you MUST hold the tone for 3 seconds to register on termlab. If you had to burn a run just to find your peak, start at 45hz and step up 1 cycle at a time holding each for 3 seconds. Odds are your peak will be somewhere in that range. If you keep gaining all the way up to 55 you may try starting your second run at 55 and then continuing to step up from there.

Turn off your subsonic and LPF before you run and take all the junk out of your car (assuming you ride around with a bunch of clutter in there). Don't play your music loud before you run so that battery is well charged and everything is cool.

Archived