Second Skin Audio

Fi Bl & Q

lgn0213

Well out of all the times I've looked at the Fi website i just notice that the Fi Q and the Fi BL are the same price.

What is the difference?

Does the BL just have more options?

Wouldn't the BL be more expensive?

I noticed alot of people that have been going with the Q, so they could of got the BL so why do you think most people went wit the Q? (I'm guessing SQ)

Well out of all the times I've looked at the Fi website i just notice that the Fi Q and the Fi BL are the same price.

What is the difference?

Does the BL just have more options?

Wouldn't the BL be more expensive?

I noticed alot of people that have been going with the Q, so they could of got the BL so why do you think most people went wit the Q? (I'm guessing SQ)

pretty much all sq is the reason, they can take the same power just the Bl gets louder the Q sounds better

ehhh .... it depends, they probably could handle the same amount of power but I'm willing to bet that above 1400 watts the BL will be better than a Q... it has a stiffer spider as well as a few other feature that make it louder than a Q, but take away SQ at lower volumes...however I found that after I gave my BL's a true 1400+ watts each and the broke in, they were looser and sounded very good at all volumes, surprisingly good for that matter.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived