Tallyfiman Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 Also would I have to build new door panels if I wanted to put the pwx 6.5s in
PortSideAudio Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 Check out Focal and Digital Designs, two great companies! If I was more knowledgeable when I did my mids and highs I personally would have gone with Focal. 2002 Toyota Corolla Pioneer DEH-80PRS Soundqubed Q1-2200d Soundqubed HDC3.118 Soundqubed Q4-120 Alpine SPR-60 Alpine SPR-60C
Tallyfiman Posted May 1, 2014 Author Report Posted May 1, 2014 Now I'm about to order four ft1 super tweeters but the pwx 6.5s won't come in till next month would the tweeters be fine by themselves and sound good until I get the 6.5s
tacomaguy1 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 No need for 4 super tweeters I'd do one per pair of mids Tweeters only, no Mids only, ok Team Flex Issues
youngbass98 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 It might sound a little weird just having 3500 plus hz by its self, are there at least stock midrange 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Tallyfiman Posted May 1, 2014 Author Report Posted May 1, 2014 Yea there are the stock door speakers but thats what I needed to know I'll just get some different mid ranges then
BLuejoules Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 You dont need pro audio to keep up with 2 fi ssd 18s. IG: devinthydude
Tallyfiman Posted May 1, 2014 Author Report Posted May 1, 2014 I know but I just want loud words 2 mine right now arnt to good
Tallyfiman Posted May 1, 2014 Author Report Posted May 1, 2014 Plus I'm not planning on havin the ssds forever just doin my setup with them first then I want some sp4s down the road
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.