Jump to content

eclipse 55090 dvd single din 8v pre outs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know much about this headunit? I just picked one up with some other equipment I bought. It seems to be in really good condition and works just fine. It has a copper chassis and is a non powered headunit only rca outs no speaker wires. I can only find a little about it but it seems to have been top of the line when new. Anyone have any experience with this unit?

Posted

Yes it has 8 volt pre outs. It is strictly a pre amp head unit . No high level outputs. Kits got a dvd player with video outputs . But this is a single din headunit with no video type screen. From what ive been able to find this thing retailed for around $1600 when it was new. And it is supposed to be regarded as one of the best headunits made. Now this is from the only reviews I can find on it. I was thinking of putting it in my jeep wrangler but I really hate to waste a awsome sq hu. On a vehicle with a very basic system and one that gets very muddy. So far ive just benched it to make shure it works properly and it seems to be a-ok. And in great condition for its age.

Posted

Nice find man eclipse h.u. used to be some of the best back in the day

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...