Seymore Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 What's his name (mazda2284, don't hate just yet) offered me 255$ shipped for:A pair of NVX 6.5" components http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_72201_NVX-VSP65KIT.htmlA pair of NVX 6.5" coaxials http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_71952_NVX-VSP65.html And 40 feet of NVX deadening http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_40531_NVX-SDBP40-40-ft-Bulk-Pack-Entire-Car.html (whenever it comes back in stock)Does anyone know about these components and the dampening? I'll be running the speakers off of my Rockford P500-4(picked up used for 75$, don't be jelly) and my Pioneer DEH-7500HD HU. 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Seymore Posted May 1, 2014 Author Report Posted May 1, 2014 Nothing yet? Bump 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Noel989 Posted May 1, 2014 Report Posted May 1, 2014 I would spend the extra 50$ and get it from se Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Seymore Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 Yeah, but what about the actual build quality or sound? 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
BigManAC Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 From what I have gathered they are a new up-and-coming company that make good equipment. Look on youtube for EXO and his review of the speakers and subs. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Jhunt94 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 ^ If you look at some of the build videos from SonicElectronix, they use a lot of NVX products and they seem to be pretty good for the money. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.