what speakers or comp sets

bmph8er

I have a 06 charger and im redoing it all. starting with door, deck, and dash speakers. I have 6x9s in the doors and back deck I plan on changing out for 6.5s or 6.5 comp sets and 3.5s in the dash. I am kind of leaning twards a nice comp set for the front doors and coax for the rear deck just for fill. I have about 400-500 to spend on speakers. I don't have a amp yet ill worry about that later once I get the speakers picked out. the head unit is a kenwood ddx771 double din. just really want a great sounding daily driver set up that can get loud if it needs to.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Rockford's punch series components are really nice for 100$ on sonicelectronix.com

Or basically any infiniti product

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

If you want well rounded sound I'd go with the comp set. Crescendo, SQ, RF, Sundown are a few, also NVX is a new company with some nice stuff. There are others that are really nice that I forgot the name of bit they are like $400 for a set.

If you just want to get loud I would go with pro audio speakers. I know Crescemdo makes good pa speakers, not sure about any other but that will be a quick google to find.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Hertz HSK or Audison AV K6 lines with that budget, invest in a great amplifier either old school or new high quality. I would get nothing less than 150w ch to run them for the cleanest sound possible from them, and the more power the better.

Old school would be the PPI art a600 as a start or the big boy a1200 for some seriously clean power.

New would be something like the ARC Audio SE 2300, while not cheap they'll power those like nothing else on the market but a for very few other capable amplifiers.

Quality lasts a lifetime, clear and clean only lasts as long as the warranty.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

^ those were the ones I was thinking of

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)