Second Skin Audio

Anyone Ever Heard,have, Or Seen These Before.

Well another craiglists buy for me. I bought these on saturday and I already have someone that I go to school with coming to look at em tomorrow for 100 bucks. Yall ever heard of these things? Are they good I figured cause they are Orion's and these are dual 4's.

HPIM1516.jpg

HPIM1517.jpg

HPIM1521.jpg

HPIM1522.jpg

HPIM1523.jpg

HPIM1524.jpg

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Pop the flea markets off and inspect them, i cant see much with them on but ya orion is a decent brand.

How much profit you makin if you sell them for 100?

60$ I already took the grills off the previous owner poked a hole I guess with a drill when he was installing them at where the surround meets the cone, and he fixed it with white caulk and that stood out so I got it off and used black silicone and now you can't hardly see it. Doesn't effective speaker at all. I also fixed/ caulked some inside holes where they had mounted amps to the backside of the box, and around the wire where it comes out the box. So its good to go I have a friend coming over tomorrow to look at em.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived