Second Skin Audio

2014 Camaro SS Box help

Cipher

I need some help designing a proper enclosure that will look decent for a buddy that has a new 2014 Camaro SS. He has picked out the SA-10 and would like to have a port leading up and thru his read deck between where the 6x9's are located. It will be powered by a SAZ1000D. Would a port like this be beneficial? Or would sticking with a vented enclosure be better?

He normally listens to rap heavy bass and a lot of pure bass tracks and loves the really low low's.

i dont want to be a dick but if your not ready to design a box maybe your not ready to build for someone else because if for whatever reason that sub blows its on you

I'm just on here asking the questions he asked me. I know what I would personally do, but I want to give him every option before starting a project. I was hoping for some folks that have already done an install on these vehicles could give me some incite.

Do an aero port with sub and port firing into the cabin. My girl has a 2013 Camaro and I have not put a system in yet, but it will be a pair of mean 10s aero ported and firing forward, sealed off from the trunk.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived