Jump to content

Bracket for aftermarket HU in a 2014 Ford Focus


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone know where I may find one? I've been looking and cannot for the life of me find anything that will work yet. I would like to find one for a single din unit if possible.

Posted

Amazon or Crutchfield

truthsayer

Posted

I got a '13 and there's only 1 available, unless you know someone who could custom make one.

Edit: it's by metra or somethin like that. And it's for a double din.

Posted

I'm fairly certain metra makes one or is I the process of making one.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I'm fairly certain metra makes one or is I the process of making one.

I was looking at it a while back. It's like 135$ or more and it has a place for a double din and it still has the old screen slot with nothing that's goes there, it's pretty damn ugly lol and kinda overpriced for a hunk of plastic...

Posted

Well if that's the only option you can find then maybe see if you can get your hands on an extra stick one and have some custom fiber glassing done.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

If the metro one is my only choice, i'll just hydro dip it and make it look a bit nicer. As long as I can get rid of this factory crap i'll be happy.

Posted

I'm sure you could use the spot for the stock screen that they leave empty for something like a volt meter or something.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...