Clipped Music?

How come when i add bass to a song in Audicaty it looks like this for the one i made.

Capture1.png

But when i view it like some one who down loads it the song is showing clipping like hell even when i checked all the tones i added all the waves are nice no clipping at all but it still looks like this..WTF

Capture.png

Any help guys?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

make the sine wave smaller.

if its already combined and you upload it, then people download that sine wave'd song, they cant undo the clipping you introduced.

funny thins is when i zoom in the wave is not that big. It does not go over where it says it clipps at. But how can i make the wave smaller?

Edit: And no i have not uploaded it yet i just turned it to a MP3 to try in my car and figured i would take a look and see what it would look like if some one alse looks at it

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

don't use clipping tool use the Wave visualization with Windows Media Player and look for flat spots

/end thread

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived