Jump to content

Prefer to work on your car/build alone, or with a friend?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Id rather do things myself..I remember when I lived in an apartment in a bad area I used to drive 15min away to get out of the area to a business parking garage..id park there and work on my install because I didnt want neighbors seeing what I had in my car or what I was doing. Unless I was just doing repairs like brakes suspension or oil changes ..then id just do that at home because nobody thinks hey that guy is putting on new brake pads lets break into his car and steal them.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...