MoFatt0529 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 Anyone fly them? I was looking at them I think they would be pretty sweet! They arent that much either. You dont need a licesnse to operate them. http://www.innovator.mosquito.net.nz/mbbs2/
LoudBimmer Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 $35,000 for a heli lol I would be scared as shit to fly them
Noel989 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 One day Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Emmet Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 I'm not sure how much I'd trust that not to murder me. Pretty cool you don't need a license though. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
MoFatt0529 Posted May 5, 2014 Author Report Posted May 5, 2014 It like a expensive gocart, When I make my millions I will have one!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.