Jump to content

passive crossover question


bassman619

Recommended Posts

Posted

I looked at my passive crossovers real good for once and I noticed something that I cant find an explanation for on the internet.. on one side it has prongs that say tweeters 0db -3 db -5db..I understand thats the slope of the crossover for the tweets..ok...but on the other side it has prongs that say standard and bi-amp ..whats this? It also has input high ..input low ..output woofer.output tweeter ..ive always had my input connected to input high and both the mid and tweet work..nvr had anything connected to input low

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Posted

The different db is level not slope.

The bi-amp lets you use all 4 channels of a 4 channel amp rather than using 2 or bridging the amp.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...