anybody like drift triking?

Would be cool if I had hills.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving.

we stick to small neighborhoods and hills with low or no traffic

Ha my wife just got me one of these like in Bump's video.

Haven't sat on it yet.

When I first saw this thread post i was thinking motorized though, more like a kart. Didn't know how crazy you could get on a pedal driven one! Looks a bit safer than my barstool racer too.

Ha my wife just got me one of these like in Bump's video.

Haven't sat on it yet.

When I first saw this thread post i was thinking motorized though, more like a kart. Didn't know how crazy you could get on a pedal driven one! Looks a bit safer than my barstool racer too.

yea the one im working on now has peddles. i have over 300 bucks just in the front end. about 600 bucks in the whole trike. they are a ton of fun when you get good speed. fastest ive been on one was 50mph

I live in one of those small neighborhoods and between the kids on skate boards riding in the street were cars are, ( plus they don't move and think they own the road until I come by) and the kids just walking or being in the street makes my blood boil.

If I hit one of those punks its going to be my ass because they were in the street.

Sorry for the rant but damn I have almost hit a couple kids ( on accident) that were fucking around in the street.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived