Tecomah Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Would be cool if I had hills. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
cnet15 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 Alright so being a complete forum noob I have no idea how to post pictures
cnet15 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 If I was gonna do it, I'd get the motorized version https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/103675254/verrado-electric-drift-trike-by-local-motors Have you seen how expensive that one is?
azscott Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Those things look like they would really be cool to try out!
oldsoundguy Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
cnet15 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving. we stick to small neighborhoods and hills with low or no traffic
Facekicker Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Ha my wife just got me one of these like in Bump's video. Haven't sat on it yet. When I first saw this thread post i was thinking motorized though, more like a kart. Didn't know how crazy you could get on a pedal driven one! Looks a bit safer than my barstool racer too. 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
cnet15 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 Ha my wife just got me one of these like in Bump's video. Haven't sat on it yet. When I first saw this thread post i was thinking motorized though, more like a kart. Didn't know how crazy you could get on a pedal driven one! Looks a bit safer than my barstool racer too. yea the one im working on now has peddles. i have over 300 bucks just in the front end. about 600 bucks in the whole trike. they are a ton of fun when you get good speed. fastest ive been on one was 50mph
oldsoundguy Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving. we stick to small neighborhoods and hills with low or no traffic Looks like fun but not freaking smart to do it on the street were FUCKING CARS AND TRUCKS DRIVE. Fuck more stupid people to look out for when I am driving. we stick to small neighborhoods and hills with low or no traffic I live in one of those small neighborhoods and between the kids on skate boards riding in the street were cars are, ( plus they don't move and think they own the road until I come by) and the kids just walking or being in the street makes my blood boil. If I hit one of those punks its going to be my ass because they were in the street. Sorry for the rant but damn I have almost hit a couple kids ( on accident) that were fucking around in the street. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.