Second Skin Audio

Audio Pulse Revo Vs Re Xxx

Methodz

ive owned both, XXX all day long, i'll never own another TCsounds ? Audiopulse piece of junk ever again. The XXX cost more fore a reason, but since you asked the first questions, im pretty sure you wouldnt see the differnce in the 200 dollars just listening.

i think the xxx does low bass only...and dosent do it for long. guy came to a show with 2 18" i believe in a toyota 4 runner and they just flopped around and did a low 140. if i were you i would cosider going with an FI or something more for regular usage. ive never heard of the other sub woofer. so with that in mind thats my opinion

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ive owned both, XXX all day long, i'll never own another TCsounds ? Audiopulse piece of junk ever again. The XXX cost more fore a reason, but since you asked the first questions, im pretty sure you wouldnt see the differnce in the 200 dollars just listening.

Have you owned the 06' XXX? I am wondering how they stack up against the older versions with the XBL^2 motors.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

May I ask why you will never run TC/AP products again? You must've bought an Aluminum coned driver huh.

Well i know there amazing subbies i mean look at the LMS. Sexiest sub i've ever had the pleasure of hearing. My worry is that the Revos just gunna sound like a beefed up '08 stock car system. I wanna know if its gunna because an earthquake

: )

it will be far from a stock car system or a earthquake. think of a tsunami or hurricane katrina. they get loud and down right violent. i love them

----reference's----

meade916

it will be far from a stock car system or a earthquake. think of a tsunami or hurricane katrina. they get loud and down right violent. i love them

440-888-1121 Roadquake car audio

we will beat all prices. like qwikstang said ask for jake

----reference's----

meade916

i think the xxx does low bass only...and dosent do it for long. guy came to a show with 2 18" i believe in a toyota 4 runner and they just flopped around and did a low 140. if i were you i would cosider going with an FI or something more for regular usage. ive never heard of the other sub woofer. so with that in mind thats my opinion

SQL>SPL :rolleyes:

Archived