Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Had to steal Lem's Idea when I took my mom to pick some stuff up and take her to lunch in my truck and I always like one upping lem. LOL

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

dafuq did u get this?? I thought you had 2 XLs on a RF 2500 lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

dafuq did u get this?? I thought you had 2 XLs on a RF 2500 lol

About 3 years ago, I just keep it on the DL. ;)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

butt butt butt i heard you wasn't on low power any more :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

butt butt butt i heard you wasn't on low power any more :)

meh, 7k is still pretty low IMO. to each his own I guess ;)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...