Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

Its getting cold here so the rims have to come off, the stock ones had heavy clear coat damage from the salt on the roads so plastidip to the rescue!

b4wBML.jpg

Looks goofy, but not as bad as it did before with the stock wheels.. So much front wheel gap!!! I needed to fix that!

bVUZcs.jpg

Much better, but thats about as low as I can go on stock torsion keys.

BcISq7.jpg

Lp6Fg0.jpg

PLE7ZT.jpg

At least my charging system is working okay so far! :P

wmomOf.jpg

Since I was doing recones I needed to reup my CA Glue supply, so grabbed a few pounds of this stuff, and about 64oz of activator as well.

JVY1Xd.jpg

Id like to get the headliner back in, but its falling apart pretty bad.

taqWYM.jpg

Black Lights FTW

ZAGzWa.jpg

Got some SMD SunFlash to try for a while, plan is to cure it with the black lights, its not optimal like the sun, but Ill see if it works.

Tg6zLl.jpg

Covered the top side of the headliner and mat where it was creased or edges where breaking.

9LTQYg.jpg

YDcjyR.jpg

Tracking for the 4 UFO BTL recones, thanks to Nick @ Fi for the hookup on them!!

bSbvBx.jpg

Tracking for the 2 SA-18 recones that I popped and another thanks to Nick @ Stereo Integrity which is who made the options for SA-18s to be a thing before they where released as a factory option!!

y4XDE1.jpg

Oddly enough thats 2 to many Nicks to email back and forth with regarding recones at the same time from 2 different companies. LOL

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Those wheels may look goofy, but I bet your ride is a lot smoother with those beefy tires. I hated messing with that activator on my last sub rebuild, I accidentally sprayed some on before my spider was in place and it dried up the glue on one side before it could even stick to the spider. Damn stuff makes that CA glue dry in half a second.

Took about 30minutes to cure.

Which is about on par with regular resin mixed with catalyst that would of been properly mixed.

Black lights do not seem to put out enough wattage in the needed spectrum, and if you wanted to do it with lights you would need a High Pressure Sodium lamp.

Sure was nice not having to rush to apply the resin and the mat tho!!

Coming along great, I can't wait to see the finished product.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Put the headliner back in along with the a-pillars, b-pillars.

ZAQk6z.jpg

p8BQqw.jpg

This box came this morning at 9:09am, which had the recones for the SA-18s as seen above.
pNrVtH.jpg

JPe9nK.jpg

Had to clean up the baskets.
wMFIfR.jpg

shimmed the coil out with xrays to make sure it was centered in the gap.
CuFsV0.jpg

Folded the surrounds up.
Nzs7PF.jpg

Laid a couple beads of rubber toughened flexible CA glue on the spider and surround landing,

dropped the recone assembly in, clamped the spiders

attached the rubber gasket to hold down the surrounds,

then applied activator. 30minutes later to freshly reconed SA-18s
lzFhR5.jpg

I really like the way the truck looks with the blacked out stock wheels and the beefy tires.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.