Jump to content

360.2


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

What are the dimensions of the rf 360.2?

l x w x h

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

did you even look at the website?

1.75" H x 7.25" W x 4.25"

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

did you even look at the website?

1.75" H x 7.25" W x 4.25"

uh I forgot lol
Posted

jeezus dude......

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

lol its a small ass box

naw. I am gonna build a new box. I am gonna get the rf 360.2 in june and I wanna get the amp/ processor rack ready for it so I can just install it when I get it

P.S.- going active

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

What equipment you usin to go active with?

rf 360.2

the mb quart midbasses

the mb quart tweets

hifonics zxi 4406 ( might get a zapco reference amp if I get the money or get a xtant amp)

alpine 9886(deck)

Posted

I've worked with Xtant amps...they were definitely decent, but for the money youre better off going with Sundown. Especially seeing as the crossovers on the Sundown A/B amps are definitely good enough for running active. Although, if the reference amps are the ones with built in time alignment, i would for sure run that

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

well The hifonics amp I got now isn't that bad. I wish sundown was cheaper, but couldn't find a good deal. I would run the 4 channel but costs to much for me. I might just stick with the hifonics amp since I am going over my budget or just sell it and look for a old school xtant amp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...