Sonic Electronix

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good battery for a good price? I hope to matching batteries up front and in my trunk. I hope to be running a 4000 watt RMS amp in my 2001 Camry. I think the stock battery is about 600 CCAs of that helps. Can I use regular car batteries?

You can but its not reccomended , for the reason of acid spills and explosions. Look into saving your money and going with XS Power or Optima Yellow top. these batteries take the vibrations and constant drain and charge cycles .

P.S. If you go with regular car batteries you are asking for :shtf:

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

A real 4000 rms will need an alternator upgrade!

And a real charging system . or its just a wasted amp and cash!

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Not true. You'll only need an alt upgrade if you choose to play full blast for an extended period. Alts charge your batteries. If you can't find an alternative for your car and your battery drains. Just charge em at home. I have 6 group 31 on a stock alt due to the fact an acceptable aftermarket alt isn't available. Btw i have 10k rms. I can play full tilt for a decent amount. Buy two batteries and upgrade your big 3 and you'll be fine.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived