Jump to content

leo's crv putting in some work.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Rocky hill car show. And got a demo. I already wanted 15s for my truck and now I want done more than ever. The bass was going straight for the throat.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Looks quiet....

:peepwall:

Glad you liked the demo!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7670 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...