Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

C Pillar Guides


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does any have any guides on building a C Pillar wall for a total noob. I am going to have to do it myself because the guy who was suppose to do it keeps changing his prices on me.

Not doing a box because I've already had one of those, ready for bigger and badder things!

I am going to have 2 DC Audio lvl 5-18s.

I have a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer. Already removed my 3rd row!

I know, I know DOING A C PILLAR FOR MY 1ST BUILD IS A STUPID IDEA. Already heard this a couple dozen times.

He charges same price to everyone on wiring so he will do that at least without changing his price on me every day it seems like.

Posted

I dont think doing a wall for a first.build is stupid. You will find things that you wish you did differently after its done but if you can build a box chances are you can build a wall. C pillars are gay though lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

C pillars are gay though lol

Tell that to Blake Hunt and Mike Singer :P

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I dont think doing a wall for a first.build is stupid. You will find things that you wish you did differently after its done but if you can build a box chances are you can build a wall. C pillars are gay though lol

I didn't build the box

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...