Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Focus Hatchback single 15inch enclosure


TG717

Recommended Posts

Posted

If someone could plug these numbers in for me and give me a cut out list and 3d model that would be great.

33 wide so that I dont need to worry about cutting out any plastic. 19 deep to play with but that will only give me about 1 and a half inches between the port and trunk door (if port is towards trunk) and height can be played with. Top of seats are 20 inches from trunk level so dont really want to go above 23 inches high.

Id like it tuned around 32-35 hz. Appreciate any help.

Posted

my suggestion is to quit playing around and just remove the backseats. I once was like you wanting more and trying to squeeze it in. than I got rid of the rear seats, now i got 2 18s i'm about to wall.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

This is an everyday driver. Im not trying to turn it into a competition car. Plus I often ride with passengers.

Posted

20H 33W 19D. Port width 4 and length 29.5 for a 4.1 cube box @ 32 hz, then length of 18.5 for a 4.6 cube box at 35 hz. It should look like this.

Ford_zpsd62f3bd2.jpg

Didn't have time to label it but im sure you get the point.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3159 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...