Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone still mining/buying cryptocurrencies?

I got out of my bitcoin when it was around ~$990 at the help of some people on the forum.

I since only have dogecoin and darkcoin now. Just wondering if any of you guys on here are still keeping track of cryptocurrencies and what youre currently holding?

:)

Posted

I have 65k in doge, not sure what i'm gonna do with it.

Probably sit on it for awhile and see what happens.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...