i found it. its guru3d.com

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

quad core is not really necessary right now, barely any programs/games even support and utilize all 4 cores. save yourself some money and get the dual. it will run everything you have smooth, and you wont have to dump your whole paycheck on one chip.

who cares. programs and games will come out to support quad core and also if you get a quad now, you can still multitask like a sumbitch

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guest MegaloManiac
who cares. programs and games will come out to support quad core and also if you get a quad now, you can still multitask like a sumbitch

meh by the time more people switch to require quad his other parts of the computer will be outdated and better processors will come out then. its loose loose when it comes to this stuff. so just live in the now and consult your pocketbook too.

if it were me i noticed most people spend a ton of money on their processor and then go cheap on their mobo. mobo is pretty dam important IMO. otherwise you are suffocating your processor from its potential. I have and AMD x2 3800(iirc) and spent more money on my mobo than the processor itself lol. I bought a DFI, id have to look up the model number to tell you which one..

Edited by MegaloManiac

i agree, a lot of peeps do pussy out on the mobo. im wanting to get a 780i or 790i

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt