Sonic Electronix

Looking for help in the ILLINOIS AREA or LOCALS.

So, i'll make it short. I got 2 brand new DC LVL 5 12's, & upgraded electrical. What i'm looking for is some one with knowledge who is willing to drive on a weekened to show me the ropes. I want to re do the entire speaker wire from the ground up. The car is a 07 cobalt and the wire is so bad it literally is rusting over. I plan to get a DC 3500 to go with my 12's right now I have a Crunch GP 3000. I have the money to get what's needed, Ill compensate for gas & even buy lunch. If any1 lives in illinois the zip is 60404. I work mon-fri full time and am only free on weekeneds. If not, I will be forced to go to a audio shop and pay up the ass something I dont wish to do. I'm desperate at this point, I havent had a system running in over 2 years, got the new subs in and all ready running into problems because the wires are so bad I had to take the amp out.

Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'm 2 hours from saint Louis. Also those level 5s are gonna laugh at a 3.5k.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

• 1 month later...

I just now seen this thread in search of others from Illinois area. If your in the Joliet area im only about 30 minute drive from you. Did you ever get everything taken care of?

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived