knowledge Posted March 19, 2008 Report Posted March 19, 2008 well guy's i need yah opinions on this one! it may sound dum, but with about 4 to 5000 watts rms and between 2 digital design 9515 or 4 kicker l7s both in there right box wich will hit harder and sound louder?????? hhhmmmmm any one? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Aaron813 Posted March 19, 2008 Report Posted March 19, 2008 If you can i would say to run dd 9500 18s 2 of them
suburban ant Posted March 19, 2008 Report Posted March 19, 2008 please refrain from using the term bass banger, :] im assuming you mean l7 12s, so with them you will have more cone area, the 15s will in return have more room to breathe,. with the power, right box, i say go DD. - Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -
knowledge Posted March 20, 2008 Author Report Posted March 20, 2008 please refrain from using the term bass banger, :] im assuming you mean l7 12s, so with them you will have more cone area, the 15s will in return have more room to breathe,. with the power, right box, i say go DD. i men't 4 15 kicker l7's wich would be better? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
kbreudi Posted March 20, 2008 Report Posted March 20, 2008 i men't 4 15 kicker l7's wich would be better? in that case thats more that double the cone area.....i say 4 L7 15"s TEAM SUNDOWN 4 Nightshade 15"s 2 Sundown SAZ-4500 8 Deep Cycle batts 1998 Cadillac Catera SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall
knowledge Posted March 20, 2008 Author Report Posted March 20, 2008 i guess the l7's win! but what kind of box you guys think would work better in a blazer? also i really don't wanna do a wall but who knows! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
cartunez2004 Posted March 20, 2008 Report Posted March 20, 2008 i guess the l7's win! but what kind of box you guys think would work better in a blazer? also i really don't wanna do a wall but who knows! what year blazer?? cause i got a 98 jimmy and i wish i could fit 4 15s in there witout takin my back seat out new toy 97 chevy s10 ext cab bagged 22s system (coming soon ) 4 soundstream t4-15s walled 2 concept 2410 mono amps REFS http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004 http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.