Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Team Fi 18"


afrakes

Recommended Posts

Posted

I will be running 1800 watts and a SP4. . .

Could I run a mayhem and be louder? Maybe. Would it fit what I am trying to accomplish? Nope.

3.5k is a lot of power. I would not hesitate to run a Team on it.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...