oh shit man! I didn't know they had those. Not trying to get the tweet cover, trying to match the grain in the dash to cover the doors when I get done...Those are cool lookin though, if i didn't have the voltmeter behind the dash already, I definitely would have gone for those. I didn't realize you have your supertweet in where the door vent is. I'm gonna do something similar but I want to glass in a 4" Vifa mid. Still gotta play with sound and imaging to see if I like it though.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

He can make both plain with no gauge opening, the super tweeter points right in your face. Lol

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

He can make both plain with no gauge opening, the super tweeter points right in your face. Lol

ah nice man. I might hit him up for that.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

these get pretty roudy without a lot of equipment.

tuned in bud :)

cool, thanks man.

Got somemore stuff in the mail today...

2vb7y8l.jpg

and I need opinions.....top or bottom? both are damn close, but I have no idea if the grain will change when I stretch it to fit.

2nlu82g.jpg

I think the one on the bottom might look better when you stretch it out. The one on the top is already much smoother than what's in your car now. The one with a little more character will probably smooth out a little when you wrap the doors and the longer it sits there and the more it gets touched the smoother it will get.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

This is true man.....but I'm also a nutcase when it comes to matching shit, so I ordered a couple more....

353738z.jpg

I think the other pic is gonna be the closest I can get. The only thing that sucks is it's not 4 way stretch. the stuff I just ordered is, but it doesn't match as well.

not much done today....I installed the rear panels I took off the parts car. I believe this weekend will be a big one. Oh, and I hung something up that means a lot to me.....for those who may remember it....

5noqp3.jpg

Alright that's enough fuckin around with petty bullshit. Started cutting some stuff up today. And my US Composites order is on it's way. Things about to pick up and get serious.

First, the rear speakers came out. I'm gonna be doing a 3 way front stage (5 1/4, 3, 1) I'm leaning towards Audison Voces...But we'll see.

t9h9tz.jpg

Unfortunately, I had to remove the rear struts off the trunk lid. the new suspension has a longer stem and they were grinding up against the body of the strut.

mjq0xh.jpg

That brings me to the reason I decided on 5 1/4s instead of 6s....

34g6lba.jpg

2qte141.jpg

It would basically be no leg room, so they have to go a little smaller.

14e51eh.jpg

Now on to the fun part. For those of you who don't know, there is a Mugen front bumper for this generation. It's very rare, and when it does pop up, it's insanely expensive. So I decided to make my own....This is what it looks like if you buy it (there's also these weird plastic lenses that cover the headlights but there not in the pic)

2s8kdjc.jpg

So I'm building my own rendition of it. I'm tweeking some things here and there but it'll be around the same.

2cmxj44.jpg

2lup0me.jpg

4v34ow.jpg

hwzl2e.jpg

Cut the middle section out, then cleaned up the cut so it's damn near straight. Kind of taking baby steps on this cuz I eventually have to mount it to the car when I go to glass it. I don't want it warping off the car.

I also replaced the door strikers and stopped the sunroof from rattling. I'll be Herculining the door sills since I can't find black ones. More progress tomorrow.

Fixed a bunch of little things....replaced the wiper motor, remounted the trunk struts, then I got to work on the bumper some more.....

23wntdd.jpg

ly2yg.jpg

2zdupoh.jpg

33tjtax.jpg

qoub.jpg

Needs a little more time sanding but the line is pretty damn straight. That's where I stopped since I'll need fiberglass soon.

Nice, I'm interested in seeing what you come up with on that bumper.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts