Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure 2nd opinion


Recommended Posts

Posted

isnt the spare tire is under the body? you have 48 inches to play with

The Suburban I'm familiar with has the spare under the body and 48" in the cargo area.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Yup, I know which you're talking about now. It's Upright isn't it? Not under a panel in the floor, but off to one side in the cargo area, correct?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Either take out the spare or go with 15s

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...