inm Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Just bought a new Level 2 a few days ago, already decided I want to go with a Level 4 instead. $145 Shipped On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
WCA Rusty Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Steppin up his Sub game, nice =] DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
inm Posted June 5, 2014 Author Report Posted June 5, 2014 Steppin up his Sub game, nice =] In the past week I've gone from a Kicker CVR (old ass model) to this Level 2, and now I've already changed my mind to a Level 4... Got a good price on a DC 1.2k, so I couldn't pass on it. Naturally I needed a more powerful sub. Hell, I might as well ask. Can I ship this little guy to you and "trade in" on a Level 4? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted June 8, 2014 Author Report Posted June 8, 2014 $180 if you pick it up local. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted June 23, 2014 Author Report Posted June 23, 2014 Bump On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Bump $160 + shipping On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted July 12, 2014 Author Report Posted July 12, 2014 Bump $150 + shipping On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted July 26, 2014 Author Report Posted July 26, 2014 Bump $145 Shipped On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
inm Posted July 28, 2014 Author Report Posted July 28, 2014 sold On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.