Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

Like the mainstream stuff.

Memphis, infinity, mtx, sony, soundstream, audison, focal, phoenix gold, mmats.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Like the mainstream stuff.

Memphis, infinity, mtx, sony, soundstream, audison, focal, phoenix gold, mmats.

He has tested amps he doesn't make videos of. Sometimes he just makes dyno sheets and posts photos to his facebook page. "the amp lab"

I have a lot of amps from him with dyno sheets too that didn't get any video.

For instance I have a MTX thunder 1501d for sale that he dyno'd. :]

any guesses?

i just want to know if they are truly constant power not just a very underrated amp just to say its constant at 2.5k

ahh. So you're wondering if it will do 3.4k certified at 1 and 2 ohm loads?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Constant power tech is real.

I mean would you think they would go through the cost involved in getting it patented if it was made up?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i know some will do 3.4

i actually want to see if it will outperform a saz3500 or similar amps at 2 ohms.. i know some saz3500 can have the t2500 beat at 1ohm

Comparing a 3.5k amp to a 2.5k amp?

I'd sure hope the bigger amp makes more power.

Comparing a 3.5k amp to a 2.5k amp?

I'd sure hope the bigger amp makes more power.

you obviously dont get it.. the t2500 is a 3000+ amp some even do 3600 watts.. if its truly a constant power it will beat the saz3500 or dc 3.5.k at 2 ohms hands down. if they do the same then its just a very underrated amp.. those 3 amps do the same at 1 ohm 1 is just rated at 2500 watts.. hope you get what i mean.. just because the amp is rated at 2500 it dont mean its a 2500 watt amp

lol trust me my boy. if it does just the same as the other 2 amps then there is really nothing special to it but the name...

we will find out when it gets tested.

Archived