Jump to content

Question for bx-15 users


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been thinking about getting a soundstream bx15 but I was curious if it effected music all the time or if it disables when the volume knob Is down.i have a pioneer avic 700bt, 2 sa 12 ' in a 4.5 foot box tuned to 32hz on an audio pipe 1500.1d .Most rap it will slap the sunroof against the sheet metal but bands like sublime and most rock just lacks. I thought the bx15 might help but I don't want to unplug it between songs if turning the knob doesn't disable it does anyone know of one that does?

Posted

I'd appreciate any suggestions or advise on a "Bass restoration" processor. Doesn't have to be the bx15 that's just one I looked at . I'd like to hear about any that you guys have tried or might still be using

Posted

Bass restoration sounds like a gimmick for bass boosting. Which you want to avoid. Gernally softer rock, and softer music in general compared to rap, will be less bass heavy.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I just noticed that some of the bigger builds used them , like the audiocontrol epicenter and thought it might help.theres a big gap in response with my current box. A clarion esq746 helped a little but I was hoping for more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...