My interior roof is coming loose ( i think ) what can i do?

JEFFYBOI

So on my Camry i have a sunroof and i get some flex up there but I have noticed just the other day on the interior up by my sunroof where the switches are located a large amount of rattle as if something has came loose ( assuming because it has never made this noise before ) I have inspected it and haven't noticed anything really out of place or that's loose by feeling with my hand. Not sure if i want to start tearing into the roof. Seems this way with the dash also way up where the front windshield meets the dash i getting much more rattle then before. Is everything just rattling loose from the vibration or what? I mean if it didn't make the noise before and its doing it now obviously something has changed or came loose in my opinion? How do you sound deaden a dash and roof or fix the problem i am describing? thanks

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

If I find a rattle in my vehicle, I will locate the rattle, tear that section completely apart, and rebuild it (reinforce it if need be) so it does not rattle again.

If that means taking my dash completely out to find to fix a rattle, it will be done. To be honest, That is EXACTLY what we've did before major events many times.

One suggestion since you put this in the Sound Quality section ... Flex equals pressure lost. Just saying. Fix it.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If I find a rattle in my vehicle, I will locate the rattle, tear that section completely apart, and rebuild it (reinforce it if need be) so it does not rattle again.

If that means taking my dash completely out to find to fix a rattle, it will be done. To be honest, That is EXACTLY what we've did before major events many times.

One suggestion since you put this in the Sound Quality section ... Flex equals pressure lost. Just saying. Fix it.

Sounds like a plan. My luck when taking things apart i loosen up more things in the process, if you know what i mean. lol.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

My luck when taking things apart i loosen up more things in the process, if you know what i mean. lol.

Yes Sir I do ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived