Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Slimmest ported box possible for an 8" sa v2


Clos

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you Joe I've decided to try and make a labyrinth style box that was posted by john253a in another thread. It looked interesting and I've never built anything with so much detail before and wanted to give it a shot. I'd like to try out the design you posted for me also after I try this one.

I have to see how this one turns out, thanks again.

Posted

Ok just you need great cuts, if you have any leaks inside that is going to be hard to fix, need to be airtight everywhere.

  • 10 months later...
Posted

It will work on a single SD-2 8", any enclosures you can find for two SA-8 drivers will work on SD-2 drivers as well, there are many posted, if you don't find any that you like, make a thread and I will draw you one for the dimensions you need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...