HO alt and batt

Currently have a dc power 270xp HO alt....xs power d3400 under the hood and big three all done in shca ofc 0 gauge. I don't quite know exactly what this electrical can support. Right now I have an aq2200d. Going to be adding a crescendo s800/4. But I'm looking into replacing the 2200d with a 3500 at some point. Will probably go to a crescendo bc3500 if I upgrade. Will this electrical support a 3500 @ 1ohm with a s800/4?? Or will I have to add a battery?

Isn't there some kind of math equation out there to figure all this out?

I think you would be able to if you put a couple d3100s or maybe 1 d7500

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

BCAE1 has some equations, but I'm going to wager the setup won't support such a setup when pushed to it's limits. Adding a battery will only increase the reserve capacity and so "IF" the setup were to be running full tilt continuously, it'd still be more than the electrical system could support and would eventually drain the batteries.

Luckily, music is dynamic and you're not going to have constant bass notes that will cause such a strain on the electrical system.

Guess it's going to boil down to what the plan is for the setup as to weather it will support it or not. A daily driver in which you aren't continuously pushing the system to it's limits could potentially work just fine.

It is definitely just for a daily set up. And I'm not the type that goes full tilt as soon as I leave the house until I get wherever I'm going lol. Most of the time now I only run it at 1/4 to maybe 1/2 of what it can do. There are just times were I want to beat the crap out of out so I'll go full tilt for 3-5 songs then that's about it. Or is someone wants to hear it. And upgrading is all just an idea right now. Just trying to get an idea of how far I can go with what I already have.

Read wrong... my bad

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter