Second Skin Audio

Bought a DD 9515g

Derek217

Yall straight slamin! That's what's up! Im pretty sure I'm gonna be running it at about RMS and when I build the box I'll make sure I can get as big as I can. I won't actually start the build for a couple weeks. I got a job cleaning hotels and condos and I'll only be working on the weekend, but I can make about $300 a weekend. I'll have to peice together my system one part at time.(because my other setup for the 2 sony's won't help this DD setup. No good amp or wires etc) But when It comes together this summer, it's gonna be booming! I'll upload some pics on this thread whenever I get something new for it :drinks:

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Ground Pounder Build In Progress

Clarion NX706

Nice sub you have !

I hit 138.8 db on 400 w rms with my DD9515 :) I had the sub wired at 4 Ohms on my amp.

Then, I ran it at 1 Ohm, on my 2400 w amp. I love it, but I have never been to the meter again. It's much louder, of course.

I don't use an optimal box at all : 3.8 ft3 at 35 Hz, with a single 6.5" flared pvc tube for the port. A new box will come with a new car.

Good luck, and enjoy your system with this great sub.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Wow. Impressive results on 400 watts! That makes me feal good about not pushing it at 2 or 3k watts. Very reassuring lol... Thanks man, I bet I will. Good luck on yours too!

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Clarion NX706

Found the perfect amp. For an extra $50 I can run it at 1900 watts RMS @ 2 ohms. hifonics x2600.1D http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_76262_Hifonics-X2600.1D.html

Not a bad choice man. There a little bit over-rated but it will do u justice lol.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

That's what I've been hearing a lot. I trust hifonics though. My dad had a 2 channel Hifonics amp, Brutus series I beleive...he had em on 2 RF P2's and he needed a capacitor or another battery and he was only pushing about 1k total so I think they push as much as they say. It's CEA too (even though I was told not to worry about that)

07 Chevy Suburban Lifted

Clarion NX706

Archived