Sundown Audio

audiopipe apk amps?

jpsaudio

i seen the thread on the apk5500 but as i read through a lot of it seem to get off topic, but anyway does anybody have any experience on this amp and im talking about the whole line im thinking about getting 2 4500's and running them on my 4 15's build im currently doing

Korean board, tolerances on components may not be as tight as other Korean amps from other manufacturers.

How much are you looking to spend on these Audiopipe 4500s? What 15s are you looking to power with these?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i have 4 american bass xfl 15's just got them back from psi so know they are 1800rms 3600 max dual 2ohms im going to run 2 on each at 2ohms but might try 0.5ohm just to see how they perform but mainly 2ohm load will be straight for daily im really just trying to spend no more than 800-900 per amp if i can help it or find a good deal i heard a guy with to apk 2500's and he says nothing but good about them

i have a audiopipe and its not the best amp, They suck a lot of power and put out very little. Its pretty hard to get nice clean power from them but it is possible. If your absolutely stuck on getting a ap amp, then do it up. i would urge you to spend your money elsewhere though.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Agreed, skip on Audiopipe. I've never thought they were more than an entry level/'budget brand, but that could just show what I know (or don't know).

I don't believe I've ever seen/heard one of their amps, but I did hear a pair of their 12" subs years back. No idea what model they were, kid said they were rated at 2000 watts for the pair, which meant nothing to me. They got fairly loud but sounded pretty muddy (especially for a sealed sub setup), figured the gain was set wrong, amplifier sucked that bad, and/or the subs were that bad.

I've just used some of their installation gear, still have a handful of their inline crossovers.

Archived