rsfm089 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 is this to far foward I can add more photos from a different angle if need be
timc31610 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 What is the question exactly? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
rsfm089 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 From reading I think that my understanding is: if the subs r to far forward it doesn't give enough time for the sound wave to develop???
timc31610 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 I'm guessing you are done subs and port forward, sealing off from the trunk? I would either be flush with where the backseats were or behind. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
rsfm089 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 Does it matter if the seats r going back in? Not trying to be hard headed either just wondering
timc31610 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 No it's really personal preference. If you have a couple of decent sub's and a good amp it should be loud if the box is right. Looks like you have the sound deadener covered. Lol My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
rsfm089 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 I will never do that dumb sht again waist of time and money lol
timc31610 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I will never do that dumb sht again waist of time and money lolWhat was a waste of time and money? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
rsfm089 Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 I thought u could see all the peal and seal falling off. If some one bits these R's I got I'm going to try to find some b stock deadener. But if it doesn't happen by next weekend well rattle rattle rattle I guess. But I am hoping that if I seal off the trunk good enough it won't be to big of an issue
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.