truthsayer Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 Forgot to mention, the unit i suggested has all your requirements. Plus time alignment, 5 volt 6 channel pre outs. Bluetooth etc. truthsayer
Skax Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 Forgot to mention, the unit i suggested has all your requirements. Plus time alignment, 5 volt 6 channel pre outs. Bluetooth etc.really can't beat the price either bro 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
Weigel21 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 Seems the Clarion listed could well prove to be a keeper, if you opt for it.
truthsayer Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I should also mention, buying through Amazon, it's still covered under warranty. truthsayer
Weigel21 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I'll never buy, or attempt to buy, through Amazon ever again, been fucked over both times, not giving them a third chance. Sorry, you weren't speaking to me, just felt the urge to get that off my chest. SCREW Amazon!!!! Alright, I feel a little better.
Skax Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 They have it on sonic electronics also for 10$ cheaper 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
truthsayer Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 I'll never buy, or attempt to buy, through Amazon ever again, been fucked over both times, not giving them a third chance. Sorry, you weren't speaking to me, just felt the urge to get that off my chest. SCREW Amazon!!!! Alright, I feel a little better. I have literally bought hundreds of items through Amazon, only two problems. But they where resoled the same day. truthsayer
truthsayer Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 They have it on sonic electronics also for 10$ cheaper Sonic is $140 and Amazon is $141. When i first posted it was $122. Still a great price. truthsayer
Skax Posted June 16, 2014 Author Report Posted June 16, 2014 Ganna give the cz702 a try I believe 2002 Mustang GT Procharged Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi Procharger Intercooler, Headers, Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow Upgraded Fuel Injectors SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood -Front 275/40ZR17 -Rear 315/35ZR17 5.0 Short Shifter 3.55 Gears
truthsayer Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 Ganna give the cz702 a try I believe You will be more than happy. truthsayer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.