Oh god here we go...

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

Also added a couple more layers to the tail lights and finally did the top brake light. Redid the texturing a little bit by doing a different spray pattern. Have it a somewhat flat black look now. I like it a bit better. Going to take them in somewhere and get a nice hard clear put on them so they last, the VHT scratches real easily as is. Oh yeah and all in all, VHT is great, but please dont do your fucking headlights in it like me. I can't see shit, I have to use my fogs, and it has a god damn red tint. It will have to do though... for now.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

so does it have the red tint to it? did you notice any difference in light output?

Do the fogs :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

so does it have the red tint to it? did you notice any difference in light output?

Yeah read what I added to the bottom. I really don't suggest it. Light output was reduced by AT LEAST 80%. I might even paint thinner this shit off. It looks hard as fuck though, I dont know. Anyone know where I can get some HID fogs so I can just use those as heads?

teamsundown-1.jpg

X2 blackout the fogs

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-04-CA...sspagenameZWD1V

maybe something like that, its not completly black but will look better than all clear

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03-04-CA...sspagenameZWD1V

maybe something like that, its not completly black but will look better than all clear

Eh, I am happy the way mine turned out. Like I said, my fogs will do the job in lighting me up, and my headlights are still visible to the point where other people know I am a motor vehicle. I just hope the clear coat that is placed on top doesn't diminish the light anymore.

teamsundown-1.jpg